- Home Base
- Game On
- Hotels & Resorts
- What Makes Us Different
- Giving Back
Hotel Sales and Catering Process - for our management of hotels and resorts
We grew up as hotel sales consultants ( :: Panetiere Marketing Advisors) so we, of course, see Sales as the property’s revenue engine. The top line drives the bottom line.
- Revenue Opportunity Analysis of all possible generators, of market moves, of new branches of business. That is what we do as Sales consultants.
- Deep dive market analyses that look far from the current boxes.
- Sales Plans that are pathways with set actions month by month. Measured. Re-tooled monthly.
- Revenue and Sales budgets that work action by action, market audience by market audience.
- Senior Sales Managers, Catering Managers, Conference Services, DOSM’s, DOC’s to re-build, to pinch hit, to rev-up. That is part of what we do-
- SOP's to fit.
- Training to fit.
- Reservations is sales and we treat it as such with its development based on best practices, training and measurement. Get this experience right and the guest is set up to be engaged.
- Front desk is Sales and we treat it as such: get the arrival and departure right and that will be the core of Guest Care Communications.
- Virtual Sales and Marketing Team - VSMT: we run our own off property, cost effective sales team that will be able to provide local and national sales with the best sales people at an affordable rate for the property.
- Our own web-based CRM, booking, and funnel tool – OpenERP on “mynationalsalesoffice.net”
- Pooled outside sales calls in target cities.
- Pooled Trade Show participation.
- Get the fundamental controls right, then “surprise and delight”.